Apart from adding value to your home a Garden Room or alfresco dinning space is great fun and top of many homebuyers wish list, if you are looking to sell.
Recent surveys have shown that over 80% feel an entertainment space in the garden is very desirable, even in this English climate. So clearly it’s something worth considering with a great return on your investment
Some of our ideas to make the most of your outdoor space are very easy and won’t break the bank.
• alfresco eating: I don’t know how, but it seem to improve the food and with a simple fire pit for background heat it’s a great way to entertain under the stars
• outdoor lighting: simple low voltage or even solar lamps make the average garden space in to something special.
• screening: with cane screening being such good value you can easily create an outdoor living area separate from the rest of the garden, incorporating heat lamps and fire pits
• water elements: you only have to look at the winning Chelsea Gardens to see that water is a great feature, so try for something no matter how small, as it adds a feeling of tranquillity
• garden room: a very worthwhile investment as they have many year round uses and will always add value to your property